China’s Sovereign Bond Rally Restored by Brexit as Yields DropBloomberg News
Turmoil spurred by British vote boosts demand for haven assets
Concern about China’s economic slowdown also buoying debt
China’s government bonds rallied, with 10-year yields erasing this year’s advance, as Britain’s vote to leave the European Union spurred demand for haven assets and the central bank stepped up injections of funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations