Brexit Brings New Headache to U.S. Retailers Struggling at HomeBy
Shares of PVH, Tiffany, Ralph Lauren fall for second day
U.K. was a top source of tourists to the U.S. last year
The U.K.’s vote to leave the European Union sent shares of U.S. retailers tumbling for a second day on concern that overseas woes will compound the companies’ sluggish sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses