Brazil Is Back to Pre-Junk Levels as Swaps Traders Bet on TemerBy and
Country’s credit-default swaps post biggest drop in world
Traders are optimistic Temer can revive Brazil’s economy
Brazil is winning over derivatives traders as Acting President Michel Temer seeks to repair the nation’s finances.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting