RBA Chief Risks Being Dragged Back Into Rate-Cut Fray by BrexitBy
Odds of August interest-rate reduction reached more than 60%
Nomura reduces Australia 2016 GDP forecast to 2.7% from 2.9%
If Glenn Stevens thought he’d delivered his last interest-rate cut in May, the shock of the U.K.’s decision to exit the European Union last week has traders betting he will change that view.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat