RBA Chief Risks Being Dragged Back Into Rate-Cut Fray by BrexitBy
Odds of August interest-rate reduction reached more than 60%
Nomura reduces Australia 2016 GDP forecast to 2.7% from 2.9%
If Glenn Stevens thought he’d delivered his last interest-rate cut in May, the shock of the U.K.’s decision to exit the European Union last week has traders betting he will change that view.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?