Brexit Ripples Through European Currencies as Krone, Euro TumbleBy and
Pound extends decline after record one-day plunge on Friday
Norway’s krone weakens as oil prices hold near one-week low
The Norwegian krone tumbled, leading declines in continental European currencies including the euro, as the U.K.’s shock decision to quit the world’s-largest trading bloc roiled global markets for a second day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders