Intel Corp. Said to Weigh Sale of Cyber-Security Unit, FT SaysBy
Chipmaker has discussed sale of Intel Security with bankers
Semiconductor company has shifted focus amid PC market decline
Intel Corp. is considering selling the cyber-security business it purchased almost six years ago for $7.7 billion, the Financial Times reported on Sunday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again