Global Pharma Spending May Reach $1.4 Trillion by 2020: ChartBy
Worldwide spending on pharmaceuticals is set to surge over the next few years, and IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics has estimated that it will touch $1.4 trillion by 2020, an increase of as much as 32 percent from 2015. Some of the fastest growth will come from emerging countries like India and China even as the U.S. remains the world’s largest drug market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- The World's Happiest Place Wants to Hire the Best Finance Brains
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days