Ex-Minister Nene Among Nominees for Zuma Probe Role, Times SaysBy
Pistorius prosecutor Gerrie Nel also a candidate for position
Successor will take over Zuma influence-peddling probe
South Africa’s former Finance Minister Nhlanhla Nene is among potential candidates to succeed the official leading an investigation into allegations of presidential influence-peddling, according to the Johannesburg-based newspaper Sunday Times.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing