Middle Eastern Stocks Slump as Investors Weigh Brexit FalloutBy , , and
Bloomberg’s GCC 200 Index retreats the most in a month
Egypt stocks sink most since January, leading Mideast drop
Middle Eastern stocks followed declines across global markets as investors sought answers to how Britain’s decision to leave the European Union will affect economies in the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy