Brexit May Be Scotland’s Chance to Steal London Finance CrownBy
U.K. lawmaker says Scots could aim to be EU banking hub
Scotland could be natural successor to London, Garnier says
For all the uncertainty Scotland faces with the cloud of Britain’s exit from the European Union, there could yet be a silver lining, according to U.K. lawmaker Mark Garnier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations