U.K. Must Leave EU as Soon as Possible, EU Foreign Ministers SayBy and
German, French among foreign ministers at talks in Berlin
Scotland accelerates preparations for possible referendum
The European Union’s founding members increased pressure on the U.K. to leave the bloc as soon as possible following this week’s stunning referendum as Scotland accelerated plans to take another run at independence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries