Treasuries’ Brexit Rally Has Bill Gross Eyeing Record-Low YieldsBy
Janus fund manager says U.S. 10-year yield may tumble to 1.25%
JPMorgan, Bank of America push Fed rate-hike calls to December
Bill Gross says the Treasury 10-year note’s record-low yield level is in danger of being breached after Britain’s historic vote to leave the European Union amplified risks to global economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing