Rosneft Agrees to Sell Siberia Stake as Putin Boosts China TiesBy
Beijing Enterprises has right to buy 20% of Verkhnechonsk unit
Russia’s largest oil producer may close deal in fourth quarter
Rosneft PJSC, the world’s largest publicly traded crude producer, agreed to sell a stake in a key unit to China as Russian President Vladimir Putin seeks to bolster energy ties with Asia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts