World Markets Not in ‘Crisis’ After Brexit Vote, Bachher SaysBy
University of California CIO says he’s underweight U.K.
Manager Hirtle Callaghan says Europe is buying opportunity
The global market selloff triggered by the U.K. referendum to exit the European Union isn’t a crisis, said Jagdeep Bachher, chief investment officer at the University of California system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses