U.K. Asset Managers Brace for Redemptions After Brexit VoteBy
Schroders tumbles as much as 28 percent, most since 1991
Buxton says brace for selling as funds aim to meet outflows
Schroders Plc and Aberdeen Asset Management Plc led a selloff in British asset managers as industry experts warned that the U.K.’s vote to leave the European Union could lead to a surge in redemptions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap