Traders Hold Off Bets in Volatile Market as Results Favor BrexitBy
Sterling heads for biggest drop on record, yen rises past 100
‘There is limited trading going on,’ Mizuho’s Yoshii says
Bond and currency traders are holding off from making large wagers as partial results from Britain’s European Union referendum intensified concerns the U.K. will exit, creating a liquidity drought that’s exaggerating price moves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts