South Africa Inflation Near Top of Target Limits Policy OptionsBy
Reserve Bank ‘cognizant’ that growth is very subdued
Risk of increased pass-through from weak rand to prices
South Africa’s Monetary Policy Committee has little room to delay acting while inflation and price-growth expectations are hovering near the ceiling of its target range, according to the Reserve Bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas