U.K. Rating at Risk of Downgrade by Moody’s, S&P on BrexitBy and
S&P predicts period of uncertainty that may prevail for years
52% of Britons voted to leave European Union in referendum
Moody’s Investors Service and S&P Global Ratings may lower the U.K.’s credit grade after the country voted to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses