Rexel Fires CEO Provoost After Disagreement on GovernanceBy and
Patrick Berard named CEO, Wolseley’s Meakins non-exec Chairman
Ouster comes after activist Cevian declares 5 percent holding
Rexel SA ousted Chief Executive Officer Rudy Provoost after a disagreement with the board of directors over a plan at the French electrical-equipment company to split the roles of chairman and CEO.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations