Viacom Is Stuck Waiting for the Redstone Brawl to EndBy
‘Unusual’ to be working for a CEO battling to keep job
The public nature of the power struggle ‘magnifies everything’
Scattered applause broke out inside the Times Square headquarters of Viacom Inc. Downtown, in another office, cheers went up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations