Pound Traders Regroup After Brexit Vote Almost No One EnvisionedBy
HSBC, Gain Capital, Janus now warn of decline to $1.20s
Index of top currency-fund returns rises most in 10 months
The pound just had its worst day ever, and few analysts expect the U.K. currency to recover all of the losses that sent it to the lowest level since 1985 -- at least, not in the foreseeable future.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations