PBOC Says It Has Watched Brexit, Made Plans to Respond to ResultBloomberg News
PBOC said it has noticed financial market reactions to Brexit
China to improve communication with other central banks
China’s central bank said it has made plans to cope with the result of the Brexit referendum, in which U.K. voters decided to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy