Old Mutual Says Bradley, Scherzinger Leave S. Africa Wealth UnitJacqueline Mackenzie and Renee Bonorchis
Old Mutual Plc, Africa’s biggest insurer, said the head of its South African wealth unit Andrew Bradley and the operations executive Jurgen Scherzinger have resigned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing