Najib Expels Two Key Opponents in Malaysia Ruling Party PurgeBy
Former deputy Muhyiddin Yassin, and Mukhriz Mahathir both out
Najib says both men sacked for breaching UMNO party rules
Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak has strengthened his hold over the ruling United Malays National Organisation after the party’s supreme council voted unanimously on Friday to expel two prominent opponents of his leadership.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt