MetLife Slumps as Gross Laments Life Insurers’ ProspectsBy
Insurers, pension funds ‘slowly going bankrupt,’ Gross says
Kandarian says difficult to see who benefits from Brexit vote
MetLife Inc. slumped in New York trading as the Brexit vote in the U.K. pushed down bond yields, threatening investment income from the company’s portfolio.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas