Kerviel Faces Complaint Over Covert Tape of Prosecutor, AFP SaysGaspard Sebag
Jerome Kerviel, the ex-Societe Generale SA trader responsible for a 4.9 billion-euro ($5.5 billion) trading loss, faces a criminal complaint following the release of a covert recording of a prosecutor who cast doubt on the handling of the probe against him, Agence France-Presse said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn