Kenya Says It Will Begin Closing Largest Refugee Camp in JulyChristine Wanjala
Kenya will begin closing Africa’s largest refugee camp on July 1, an Interior Ministry official said, shrugging off international criticism of the move that will affect its mainly Somali population.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?