‘Please Stop!’ Says Daiwa Trader, as Topix Sinks Most Since 2011By , , and
Japanese shares plunge on surprise Brexit vote as yen surges
Selloff triggers circuit breakers in Osaka futures market
On Daiwa Securities Group Inc.’s Tokyo trading floor, traders spent most of the day on edge, with the atmosphere getting tenser with every tick in the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's