Here’s What Finance Leaders Have Said After the Brexit DecisionBy
European bank index posts record drop; U.S. firms also fall
JPMorgan CEO reiterates he will move jobs away from U.K.
Financial-services firms have plunged around the world after Britain became the first country to quit the European Union, exacerbating concerns about the industry’s growth prospects and the future of London as a financial center.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting