Europe’s Frustration With Cameron Mounts at Ministerial MeetingBy
EU foreign ministers seek speedier start of U.K. exit process
‘You can’t have your cake and eat it,’ says Dutch minister
The U.K. faced calls from other European Union nations for a quicker start to the process of seceding from the EU, deepening the bloc’s frustration with British Prime Minister David Cameron.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts