ECB Stands Ready to Add Liquidity After U.K. Votes to Leave EUBy
Central bank monitoring markets, in close contact with peers
ECB says euro-area banks have sufficient capital, liquidity
The European Central Bank said it will give banks all the funding they require to quell market turmoil after the U.K. voted to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts