Citi Says Brexit to Have No Immediate Impact on Employment TermsBy
Citigroup Inc. Chief Executive Officer Mike Corbat said the U.K.’s decision to leave the European Union will have no immediate impact on the job status of the bank’s employees.
“The U.K. is unlikely to formally exit the EU for at least two years, and during this period there will be no change in the way Citi is able to conduct its business,” Corbat said Friday in a memo to staff. “For those EU nationals currently working in the U.K. and U.K. nationals in the EU, the outcome of the vote has no immediate effect on the terms of your employment.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- ‘No Cash’ Signs Everywhere Has Sweden Worried It’s Gone Too Far
- U.S. Stocks Decline With Treasuries, Dollar Gains: Markets Wrap
- Boom Turns to Bust for Millennials Across Advanced Economies
- How One of the Most Profitable Trades of the Last Few Years Blew Up in a Single Day