Yellen’s Fed to Play Long Game Dealing With Brexit FalloutBy and
Liquidity concerns could arise in the short-term for Fed
Decision could effect rate hike path and U.S. GDP growth
Britain’s vote to leave the European Union will almost certainly have repercussions for the Federal Reserve -- and those could play out over days or months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis