Brexit Pounds Some Technology CompaniesBy and
Pound’s drop versus the dollar may swamp currency hedges
U.K.’s ARM may see earnings benefit from overseas revenue
Technology companies are among the most global organizations around, and the high portion of revenue and profit they get outside their home turf exposes them to currency fluctuations. Those markets gyrated wildly after the U.K. voted to leave the European Union bringing potentially big financial implications for companies as different as ARM Holdings Plc and EBay Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses