Asian Stocks Head for Worst Rout Since August on Brexit ShockBy and
Japan bears brunt of selling; Topix index loses more than 7%
HSBC slides in Hong Kong, while gold stocks rally in Sydney
Asian stocks headed for the steepest slump in 10 months as Britain’s vote to leave the European Union stunned investors, raising concern that a divided Europe will further damage global growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn