Yen Weakens After YouGov Poll Shows U.K. ‘Remain’ at 52 PercentBy and
Reduced haven demand weakens currencies of Japan, Switzerland
Global markets are on watch amid warnings about volatility
The yen and Swiss franc weakened after a YouGov Plc poll reinforced speculation the U.K. voted to remain in the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations