Turkish Air CEO Builds a Business on Layovers as Tourism PlungesBy
Flag carrier managing a slump in demand for travel to Turkey
CEO Temel Kotil downplays impact of a lost tourism season
Temel Kotil is leaning over his seat, imploring a passenger behind him to take a glass of juice: "It’s fresh, try it," he says as a flight attendant displays three different varieties on a tray.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself