Tesla Bull Adam Jonas Cuts Rating Due to SolarCity Deal RiskBy and
Morgan Stanley analyst reduces price target to $245 from $333
Stock plunged to below $200 after acquisition annnouncement
Morgan Stanley’s Adam Jonas, one of the most bullish analysts on Tesla Motors Inc., joined the ranks of those who have panned Elon Musk’s $2.86 billion proposal to combine the automaker with solar-panel provider SolarCity Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy