Swiss Bank BSI Appeals $100 Million Penalty Over 1MDB LinksBy and
BSI calls Swiss finance regulator Finma’s finding ‘flawed’
Finma said BSI had violated anti-money laundering rules
Private bank BSI, which is being acquired by EFG International AG, is challenging a 95 million Swiss franc ($100 million) penalty issued by Switzerland’s financial regulator over the lender’s ties to 1Malaysia Development Bhd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy