Rajoy Invites Hackers and Spies Around the World to Target SpainBy and
Spanish prime minister says he doesn’t bother with encryption
Premier acknowledges that disregarding security may be mistake
Hackers and spies may be looking for the next weakest link in western government communications now that State Department secrets are no longer sitting on Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server. On Wednesday night, the Spanish prime minister offered them a suggestion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses