Pound Plunges to 30-Year Low as U.K. Stocks Slide on BrexitBy and
Sterling slumps below $1.35, weakening as much as 11%
‘There are certain days you never forget,’ says HSBC’s Bloom
The pound made history, plunging with U.K. stocks after the nation voted for a Brexit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards