Overnight Pound Volatility Surges to Record Amid EU Vote: ChartBy
A measure of implied overnight price swings for the pound versus the dollar climbed to the highest level on record as Britons voted on whether to remain a member of the European Union or split from the 28-nation bloc. The gauge, based on option prices, touched 119.7 percent Thursday, the highest since Bloomberg began collecting the data in 1998.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas