India Beating China on Growth Cuts Loan Costs to Least Since ’08By and
Offshore syndicated loan volumes have climbed 7% this year
Foreign-currency loans are outstripping offshore bond issuance
Indian companies have raised 7 percent more through international syndicated loans this year, amid a turbulent market for global financing, as bankers showed confidence in the world’s fastest-growing major economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's