Hyundai Merchant Surges as It Seeks to Join 2M AllianceBy
Alliance of Maersk and Mediterranean Shipping is known as 2M
Joining 2M will boost competitiveness, Korean company says
Hyundai Merchant Marine Co. gained the most in more than two decades in Seoul trading on optimism a restructuring plan for South Korea’s second-biggest container liner will get a boost as it seeks to join the world’s largest shipping alliance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy