Huntington CEO Sees Strong Growth, Inflation in U.S. MidwestBy and
CEO Steinour said housing, auto markets showing strength
Bank M&A could resume as regulatory environment normalizes
Huntington Bancshares Inc. Chief Executive Officer Stephen D. Steinour said there are signs that employers are paying more to retain employees amid sustained housing growth and low unemployment in the U.S. Midwest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap