Fortescue May Seek $2 Billion Debt Repayments in Next YearBy
Company likely to ‘blast through’ target to cut gearing: CFO
Iron ore supplier likely to cut debt before any refinancing
Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. may reduce its debt pile by about a further $2 billion in the coming year as the world’s fourth-biggest iron ore supplier looks to take advantage of healthy margins to reset its gearing targets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's