European Court Grants 100,000 Euros to Ousted Hungary JudgeBy
Andras Baka lost his job in 2012 after criticizing government
Cabinet disagrees with ruling, will comply, minister says
The European Court of Human Rights awarded compensation to former Hungarian Chief Justice Andras Baka for the premature termination of his mandate in 2012, according to a verdict posted on the court’s website.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day