Enercon’s Wobben Windpower Buying Land for Brazil Wind ProjectsBy
Company acquired 21,000 hectares in windy northeast region
Land in Piaui state enough for 1 gigawatt of capacity
The German turbine maker Enercon GmbH is planning to build its own wind farms in Brazil that it will eventually sell to other companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses