Colombia’s FARC Rebels Sign Cease-Fire Deal Ahead of DisarmamentBy and
FARC leader says rebel group to disarm, enter politics
Final peace deal within ‘relatively sort’ time: Timochenko
The Colombian government signed a cease-fire agreement Thursday with the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia, or FARC, and outlined how Latin America’s oldest rebel group will disarm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas