China Has $5.6 Trillion Productivity Opportunity, McKinsey SaysBy
Zombie company overhaul, development of capital markets needed
Household incomes could be boosted by $5.1 trillion by 2030
A productivity overhaul in China could add $5.6 trillion more to the economy by 2030 than the current model of using investment to spur growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing